Cualquier duda que te surja en la lectura de esta información no dudes en preguntarnos al email email@example.com.
We are RCK, S.L with CIF (ID) B18091710 and address in GRANADA (GRANADA), AVDA. DE LA VIRGEN, 27, Spain, owner of the website www.rck.es and responsible for the treatment of your personal data, its uses and its protection.
Your registration on the web and the use of its services implies that the personal data that you have provided in the registration form, as a Client, will become part of files for its treatment with the purpose, legitimation, assignments and periods of conservation that are detailed below, and that you declare to know and accept when you press the action button of the form.
The promotional content of the website is aimed at all users, but if you are going to register as a customer or make a purchase, you must be of legal age.
For what purpose do we use your data?
Depending on how you interact on our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Respond to queries, suggestions or requests that you make to us through the web.
- Send you commercial communications related to the products or services purchased and that we consider may be of interest to you.
- Keep you regularly informed of news, suggestions, activities and events related to our main activity to which you have decided to subscribe.
- Inform you of the job offers that we can generate and of the personnel selection process.
¿What personal data will we request from you?
The data that we will request from you will be:
- Contact information: Name, email, phone
Remember that all the information that we request as mandatory is the minimum necessary to be able to provide you the service or allow you access to certain functionality on the web.
If you decide not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration or we may not be able to provide you with certain services or functionalities.
Why do we use your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data comes from the fact that we need to process them to execute the contract that you accept with us when registering and enjoying our services or functionalities.
There are other reasons such as our interest in answering your queries or requests and the consent you give us to be able to send you our commercial information.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be saved for as long as your active user account remains. Remember that you can cancel it at any time by requesting the email firstname.lastname@example.orgOnce the account is canceled, your personal data will be kept blocked for the period required by tax legislation for the prescription of responsibilities in the event that you have made any purchase of products.
In any other case, your personal data will be kept for a period of 3 months from your cancellation decision, in case any type of liability could arise.
Once the deadlines have ended, the data will be removed from our records.
Who do we share your data with?
For the fulfillment of the stated purposes, your personal data will be communicated to auxiliary services providers who facilitate the management or our legal obligations, such as transport companies, tax and legal advice and web hosting, among others.
We will also transfer your personal data to Organizations or Public Administrations to which we are obliged by legal requirement.
You may request a list of these companies and organizations through our email email@example.com.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
Regardless of the legal justification with which we have carried out the treatment of your personal data, you have a series of rights that you can exercise with RCK, S.L, by communication to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of access to your data that we have about you.
- Right to rectification of personal data, if they are not true.
- Right that we delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so. You can request it by email to email@example.com. Attach a copy of your ID.
When you exercise this right of deletion, we will block your personal data for any type of treatment during the conservation period that we have indicated above. And once it has elapsed we will proceed to its definitive elimination.
- Right to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- Right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured format, in common use and readable by a machine, in order to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
- You may also file a claim with the data protection supervisory authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
In the event that we do, we will notify you through an informational banner on the website .